Many people dream of having Korean-like glass skin and strive to keep their skin glowing and translucent.
Korean Glass skin is nothing more than flawless clear skin that appears as smooth as the glass surface reflecting light. The glass skin trend gained traction as the world fell in love with Korean skincare routines. Korean actors' flawless skin appears almost unattainable, but it is possible to achieve with healthy eating and a dedicated skincare routine.
Here is a step-by-step routine for getting that Korean glass skin glow:
1. Make sure to double cleanse - Before using other products, the Korean glass skin routine emphasizes double cleansing to remove all impurities from the face. Start by washing your face with an oil-based cleanser that won't clog pores or remove the skin's natural oils. Next, wash your face with a foam-based cleanser to get rid of any remaining grease or oil from your makeup or other impurities.
2. Exfoliate all the way - Apply a face scrub to your face after cleansing to exfoliate your skin. This process aids in getting rid of extra dead skin cells and clears the skin of blackheads. Although many people skip exfoliation and move on to the next steps, exfoliation is crucial for giving your skin the glass-like glow.
3. Move on to Toner - After exfoliation, your skin is left feeling supple and soft. Apply a toner free of alcohol to help the skin's pH balance. After letting the toner air dry, apply an essence to help your skin absorb the goodness.
4. Apply Ilamai’s Professional Multivitamin First Treatment Essence - An essence is a light, water-based product that moisturizes your skin. It boosts the skin's defense mechanism and delays the onset of aging signs. Looking for an all in one essence that helps with all your skincare worries? Check out our Professional Multivitamin First Treatment Essence (enter link to shop). The most important component of the glass skin regimen is the essence because it gives your skin a healthy glow.
5. Apply a face serum next - If you apply Ilamai’s Professional Multivitamin First Treatment Essence, you might want to skip this step. Want to know why? Ilamai’s Professional Multivitamin First Treatment Essence is the ideal all-in-one product that’s packed with 12 active ingredients and many naturally derived ingredients. Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C's potent antioxidant properties shield your skin from external damage, making it look younger and more radiant. Keeping your skin's natural glow, it improves skin texture and provides intense nourishment.
6. Don’t forget to moisturize - Add a layer of hydrating moisturizer to seal it all in, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple. Lightweight moisturizers with a fresh texture can be absorbed right away and have been proven to effectively lock in plenty of hydration deep within your skin, continuously moistening your skin all day long.
7. Finally, Apply your Sunscreen - Sunscreen is an essential component of any skincare routine. The gel-based formulas act as an anti-aging coat that seals hydration and prevents fine lines and wrinkles. They also offer long-term hydration and sun protection. Moreover, it makes your skin appear soft and flawless.
However, unless you follow this simple yet effective skincare routine, the results of popular salon treatments of Korean glass skin facials and massages won't last very long.
Learn more about the powerful Ilamai’s Professional Multivitamin First Treatment Essence Click here
Looking for more such skincare tips and tricks? Don’t forget to check us out on Instagram